PiWheel is a leading provider of eCommerce solutions, competitive data, and services that support over 2000 global brands. We are a fast-paced start-up with offices in the USA – India – UAE – Turkey.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The role holder will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting for the organization and will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the correct and best possible talent on time for all requirements across Pi Wheel. The role holder will also co-ordinate for hiring across all the locations of Pi Wheel
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Sourcing resumes through Job portals, other sources, headhunting and references
- Conducting the first level of interviews and salary negotiations with prospective candidates
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Coordination / Pre joining engagement with the candidates till successful onboarding
- Daily updating employee database and recruitment reports
- Responsible to achieve closures of requirements within agreed target dates
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Adhere to cost per hire and time-to-hire metrics
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Performing reference and background checks
- Handle administrative duties and record-keeping
- Masters in MBA in HR
- A minimum of 4 years experience recruiting in a relevant industry environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Excellent record-keeping
- People who think big, work hard and solve problems
- Work experience in a nimble and fast-paced start-up environment
Pi Wheel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.