Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager and you will function as the backbone of our client-facing team by keeping projects on track, acting as the voice of the customer, and ultimately ensuring our customers are successful when using the PiWheel platform.
- Project Management: Keep your team on track and ensure key action items and deliverables are always on time and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Account Management: support the account manager in building strategic relationships within complex organizations to understand client difficulties and present our solutions.
- Customer Evangelist: Understand your customers, and act as their internal PiWheel advocate to influence changes in process, product, communication, and more.
- Data Insights: Use the PiWheel tools at your fingertips to create and analyze reports in order to educate and inform customers and drive their eCommerce business forward.
- Knowledge Share: Become a subject matter expert of the PiWheel platform and be the go-to for platform questions, training, and troubleshooting.
- 2-7 years of experience in brand/category management, and/or eCommerce retail.
- Experience using analytics software tools and data platforms.
- Brand, e retailer – FMCG, Consumer electronics brands background.
- Having a background as a category or brand manager is a big plus
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.