The role holder will be responsible for the efficient delivery of the day-to-day activities of the F & A (Finance & Accounts) Department while working under the supervision of the Finance Controller.
• Provide proactive support to staff on F&A-related issues
• Ensure timely delivery of all activities related to the function (Payroll, MIS, Statutory payments)
Audit and Payables, monthly reconciliation, etc.) ensuring no delays
• Responsible for bookkeeping and preparing MIS reports using Tally
• Recording all financial transactions and preparing cash flow statements
• Drafting of various accounts-related documents, as and when required
• Effectively resolves accounting-related issues/ grievance of internal and external stakeholders
• Maintaining records of the expenses incurred on the day-to-day deliverables
• Coordinate and communicate with external stakeholders/ vendors
• Manage accounting operations, book closure, and trial balance
• Responsible for all monthly payroll duties and managing tax compliances
• Oversee the delivery of out-of-cycle/ad hoc payments to employees and production and issuance
of manual checks or electronic transfers to bank accounts, for terminations/off-cycle payrolls
• Provide formal and ad-hoc analysis of payroll – Wages, benefits, headcount, Revenue, Costs, etc.
• Verify invoices and match them with proper approvals and corresponding documentation including timesheets.
• Review general ledger numbers based on invoices and purchase orders to provide an accurate allocation of expenses.
• Process accurate and timely checks for corresponding payments.
• Follow up on receivables
• Generating aging reports and sending reminder emails
• Reconcile bank, customer, and vendor balances monthly
Comply with statutory Laws by meeting the deadlines strictly
• File statutory returns monthly, quarterly, and annually as applicable
• Prepare Financial statements, liaise with auditors, and facilitate audit
• Maintain statutory records manually and digitally
• Prepare management reports as per the needs of the company
• Basic knowledge of financial statements and accounting principles
• Proficient in MS Office Suite/ Tally/ Other ERP for Accounting
• Ability to work as per instructions, multi-tasker and a quick learner
• M.Com / MBA Finance
• A minimum of 4 years experience in the relevant industry environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
• Excellent record keeping.
PiWheel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.