Join the Consulting team as an Associate Client Director and you will help leading consumer brands use the power of PiWheel to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- Build and manage a versatile team to deliver world-class eCommerce strategy and tactics to drive clients’ business in the e-retailer space
- Craft and deliver eCommerce marketing and advertising plans including programmatic advertising, paid search, and promotion planning
- Proficient in analyzing large datasets to identify category trends and insights to develop strategic plans that achieve client goals and initiatives
- Design, coordinate and implement critical path schedule with internal Pi Wheel powered byStacklineteam as well as external client team to drive new product launches, advertising plans, growth plans, etc.
- Own and cultivate the client relationship (up to C-Level) to ensure all client needs are being met and exceeded where possible
- Identify emerging opportunities for Pi Wheel powered byStacklineto launch new business initiatives for both software and services
- Work with the Business Development team to periodically assist in proposals to acquire new clients and expand existing client programs to incorporate the latest organizational capabilities
- 7+ years of relevant account management experience.
- 7+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
- 6+ years of eCommerce retail experience
- 2+ years direct management experience of a team of five or more
- Communication, both written and oral, skills demonstrated at the C-Suite level with Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce g strategy
- Experience manipulating data with technologies
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment